with Dr. Mary Pardee
Your owner’s manual for an optimal digestive system.
Gut health affects everything.
Your happiness. Your energy. Your confidence. Your health.
74% of people live every day with embarrassing and uncomfortable issues such as bloating, constipation, reflux, or irregular stools.
It doesn’t have to be this way. And even minor issues can signal larger imbalances.
Gut Health with Dr. Mary Pardee will empower you to get to the root cause of what’s actually happening in your gut, so you can work with your doctor to heal your gut and care for it for the rest of your life.
Join this course if you…
- Are ready to get to the root cause of your gut issues
- Are tired of feeling tired and sluggish every day
- Have been feeling hopeless and frustrated that your bloating, diarrhea, or constipation will never go away
- Have digestive issues like IBS, IBD, or SIBO
- Are dealing with Leaky Gut, GERD, and other GI disorders
- Have acid reflux and heartburn
- Are looking for clear, science-based information you can take to your doctor to create gut-healing protocols
Meet Your Teacher
Dr. Mary Pardee is a functional medicine practitioner and Naturopathic Medical Doctor specializing in integrative gastroenterology, gut-brain health, hormones, and thyroid optimization. Her practice, modrn, offers the best of conventional medicine, naturopathic medicine, and functional medicine with a focus on preventative healthcare.
“Living with chronic conditions like diarrhea, reflux, constipation or bloating can leave you feeling drained and hopeless. You should not need to scan every restaurant menu before you go out to eat, or avoid going out all together. Your gut should be nourishing you, not causing more stress and discomfort. This course is designed to empower you to start taking control of your own health and upgrade your health standards. You don't have to feel miserable and drained every day and you definitely do not need to fear the foods that should be providing you with fuel and health.”