Join this course to…
- Address and heal the root cause of your symptoms with community accountability and one-on-one support from Dr. Sara during 5 weekly live calls
- Learn about the most powerful lifestyle and diet changes for bringing your hormones into balance
- Understand what supplements and herbal therapies might help if lifestyle changes aren’t enough
- Discover why bioidentical hormone therapies are so misunderstood and how they might apply to your personal situation
- Gain the knowledge and confidence to ask the right questions of your doctor, so you can receive appropriate testing and treatment
Meet Your Teacher
Dr. Sara Gottfried, MD is a physician, researcher, educator, mother, and seeker. She graduated from Harvard Medical School and MIT, and completed residency at UCSF, but is more likely to prescribe a CGM and personalized nutrition plan than the latest pharmaceutical.
Dr. Sara is a global keynote speaker and the author of four New York Times bestselling books about trauma, hormones, and health. She is Clinical Assistant Professor in the Dept. of Integrative Medicine and Nutritional Sciences at Thomas Jefferson University and Director of Precision Medicine at the Marcus Institute of Integrative Health.
Her focus is at the interface of mental and physical health, N-of-1 trial design, personalized molecular profiling, use of wearables, and how to leverage these tools to improve health outcomes.
“I'm a physician and graduate of Harvard Medical School and MIT, but my most important awakening came after my formal education. I’m a woman who has struggled with nearly all of the symptoms of perimenopause, so on top of my formal training, I have firsthand experience.
We’re talking hormonal hell, mood swings, no energy, weight gain, slow metabolism, high blood sugar, low heart rate variability, no sex drive, and memory issues. I’m leaving a few off the list but you get the picture.
I’ve struggled with all the most common symptoms, but I’ve solved these symptoms in novel ways that I want to share with you, so that you don’t have to suffer.”
What Commune Students Are Saying About Dr. Sara Gottfried
“This information is so needed and it makes me happy to share this with other women and start having these conversations. Your course was incredibly informative and delivered in such a clear and concise way. Thank you for being an advocate for women!”
~ Alexis W.
“Sara Gottfried is smart, gives great information about managing perimenopause but honestly it’s her honesty about her own self that made her course A+.”
~ Karen O
“Thank you Dr. Sara! This is an amazing course! Every minute was packed with information and most of it I had no idea about. It explains so much of what I have been experiencing for the past decade, even with some massive lifestyle and eating changes.”
“This is a revelation, the symptoms you mention are bang on and I have just lied to myself, thinking it's me — but it's not me!”
“Oh good! There's hope! I really like the awareness of how hormones take care of you and how you can start to have a better relationship with them.”
“woohoo! this was amazing! Thank you dr. Sara! great course. I feel normal!! :)) I am already educating my 15-year-old daughter! We need to talk about this more and with younger generations. Excited about the live call to ask a couple of questions.”
Beautiful Hormones is a 5-week program that guides you through adopting The Gottfried Protocol, which has helped thousands of women balance their hormones, heal their metabolism, and feel empowered through their 30s, 40s, 50s and beyond.
The training includes more than 30 pre-recorded lessons spaced over five weeks, plus self-assessments and downloadable handouts.
From January 8 to February 12, 2024, Dr. Sara will be guiding a small group of students through the program week-by-week, hosting live Q&A calls, and answering questions in a private online community room.
Students should plan to spend about 2-3 hours per week absorbing the course content plus additional time to attend the live Q&A calls and be active in the community. After February 12 all students will continue to have lifetime access to the course lessons, downloads, and call recordings.
Week 1: The 3-Step Gottfried Protocol
Week 2: Healing Protocols & Helpful Tests
Week 3: Bioidentical Hormones
Week 4: Success Stories
Week 5: Working with Your Doctor
Who this 5-week journey is for:
- Women seeking an empowered, uplifting approach to balancing their hormones as they navigate middle age
- Women with hormone-related issues such as PMS, bloating, acne, mood swings, insomnia, anxiety, and fertility
- Women on the verge of or currently going through menopause
- Women in their 30’s who want to proactively learn how their menstrual cycle really works — and create a lifestyle that best supports them for years to come
- Mothers and daughters, sisters, and friends who want to learn about a woman’s hormonal journey — together
In addition to the pre-recorded course material, Dr. Sara will be hosting a weekly 60-minute live Q&A session on Tuesdays at 4PM PT during the five-week program. Calls will be recorded and added to the course library. Even if you cannot attend live, you’ll get the opportunity to ask questions each week via an online form.
- Weekly Live Call Dates:
- January 9, 4PM PT
- January 16, 4PM PT
- January 23, 4PM PT
- January 30, 4PM PT
- February 6, 4PM PT
All students will also be invited to a private room in our community where you can not only meet each other and share your experiences, but you can also post and answer questions. We will make sure all questions get answered!
Is this course included with my current Commune Membership plan?
When will I have access to the course lessons? What if I miss a week of the 5-week program?
What if I am not able to attend the live calls?
How am I able to watch this training?
When will my bonus year of Commune Membership begin?
Tell me more about the other training bonuses!
10 Key Discoveries Awaiting in This Training
- What starts happening in the female brain and body during perimenopause and menopause
- The three core hormone-balancing tenets of the Gottfried Protocol
- The link between insulin and exercise – and how to eat for your hormones
- How to best address weight gain and improve your metabolism
- The connection between stress, anxiety, depression, mood, sleep and cortisol
- Which supplements you should consider taking during perimenopause and menopause
- The role glucose plays in hormonal imbalance and what you can do about it
- Which tests are worth exploring with your doctor – and why
- Bioidentical vs. Synthetic Hormones: what the research says about hormone therapies
- The role fasting plays in hormone regulation and health
Join us for in-depth trainings that are flexible with your schedule! Investing in yourself now will return a lifetime of powerful benefits, whether you're looking to become a more in-demand teacher who students love, or find deeper meaning, fulfillment, and health in your personal life.
If you've ever felt a longing to go well beyond a surface-level understanding of yoga, meditation, nutrition, integrative medicine, or mindful leadership — Communiversity will provide the guidance, support, and concentrated wisdom, to help you reach your full potential.