There is an intelligent link between a thriving microbiome and vibrant health.
Many of today's most fatal diseases, including cancer, diabetes, obesity, and dementia, are rooted in a dysfunctional microbiome. This dysfunction is an expression of an even larger problem across society — our disconnection from and exploitation of nature.
Technology drives us towards comfort and convenience, but the result is that we live vastly more sterile, sedentary, and disease-prone lifestyles than our ancestors.
We have cut ourselves off from the very roots necessary to live in a thriving state.
If you want to live a long, healthy life, you must first learn how to repair, heal, and care for your microbiome. This 45-minute master class will inspire you to build a resilient and biodiverse foundation for your health.
In this free online class, you'll discover:
- The fascinating story of how our microbiome developed
- Why your health depends on maintaining a robust microbiome
- How pesticides and chemicals destroy the body’s biodiversity
- The essential links between soil, food, and gut health
- How your microbiome can help predict and prevent disease
- What you can do – today – to nourish your microbiome
About Your Teacher
Zach Bush MD is a physician specializing in internal medicine, endocrinology, and hospice care. He is an internationally recognized thought leader and educator on the microbiome as it relates to health, disease, and food systems. His education has highlighted the need for a radical departure from chemical farming and pharmacy, and his ongoing efforts are providing a path for consumers, farmers, and mega-industries to work together for a healthy future for people and the planet.