As women, it is often incredibly difficult to get accurate, actionable information on what is happening to our bodies and hormones from age 35 on. We are not getting the information we need to step into our power and move through this life transition with wisdom, grace, and confidence. Instead, we are left feeling confused and discouraged by the lack of reliable resources for this transformative time in life.
Navigating Perimenopause and Menopause with Dr. Sara Gottfried, MD is a full-length, 4-part course that teaches you what your body needs to thrive through midlife. Get to the root cause of frustrating and harmful symptoms such as weight gain, chronic fatigue, increased appetite, restless sleep, mood swings, night sweats, and irregular menstruation cycles.
WHAT YOU GET:
- More than 4 hours of video course material with Harvard-educated, board-certified gynecologist and physician-scientist Dr. Sara Gottfried, MD
- A course handout and questionnaire to help you best determine if you’re currently experiencing the common symptoms of a metabolic crisis
- BONUS 1: A slow flow yoga class with Schuyler Grant focused on strengthening the pelvic floor.
- BONUS 2: 30-minute master class on Women, Food, and Hormones
- BONUS 3: 30-minute master class on the 5 Myths of Menopause
- Exclusive mobile app access, including offline viewing, easy listening on-the-go, and screencasting to TVs. Practice wherever you are without Internet access!
7-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with a course, please email [email protected] within 7 days of purchase and we will issue a refund.