Your participation in American democracy matters! You may feel you are just one more vote among millions, but when you understand how the government actually works, you can have a surprising amount of influence. After all, from your local city council to Congress in Washington D.C, government officials technically work FOR YOU.
Citizen Power with Nathalia Ramos & Ben Sheehan is a 10-day course that offers the civics education you missed (or may have forgotten) from high school. Discover how to use your rights and powers as a U.S. citizen to move forward the issues you really care about. This is civics education so you can shape the future of democracy!
GET LIFETIME ACCESS TO:
- 10 days of in-depth classes. In total, more than 5 hours of one-on-one teaching time with civics experts and educators Nathalia Ramos & Ben Sheehan
- 3 BONUS interviews with Harvard University Professor Danielle Allen, political and communications consultant Dr. Frank Luntz, and founder and CEO of theknow.io, Selene Strandberg
- Downloadable course workbook including a fill-in-the-blanks org chart of your representatives at every level of government, as well as course notes and daily assignments to help you get more involved in your local, state, and federal government
- Community support in the course room and ongoing concierge support from our team
- Exclusive mobile app access, including offline viewing, easy listening on-the-go, and screencasting to TVs, so you can listen and learn wherever you are without internet access
7-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with a course, please email [email protected] within 7 days of purchase and we will issue a refund.