with Marianne Williamson
4-part workshop offering universal wisdom for the challenges of modern life.
Love has the same relationship to fear that light has to darkness.
You turn on the light, the darkness is gone. You turn on the love, the fear is gone.
In this workshop, Marianne offers “spiritual basics” — foundational wisdom on how the universe operates and how you can leave behind a fear-based mentality.
In This Workshop You Will Learn:
- How to see what is real – and what is illusion – in any situation
- Why over-identification with your problems doesn’t help and why you can never be permanently wounded
- How to apply the teachings in A Course in Miracles to your own life
- Why prayer is the medium of miracles
- How to align your daily actions with a thought system based on love
About Your Teacher
Marianne Williamson is a New York Times best-selling author, spiritual thought leader, dynamic public speaker, and former U.S. presidential candidate. Her first book, A Return to Love, inspired by A Course in Miracles, thrust her into the national spotlight in 1992 when Oprah featured Marianne on the show. Since then, Marianne has never looked back, penning more than a dozen books and inspiring millions of people to cultivate a life of love and to bring their best selves into the world.