The Emerging Science of Longevity
Be part of the next quantum leap in how we understand human biology
You have built-in longevity programming; you just have to learn how to turn it on!
In The Emerging Science of Longevity, Dr. Mark Hyman overturns the previous paradigm of aging and offers a new, empowering vision in which you have vastly more agency over your biology. He walks you through not only the root causes of aging, but also how you can optimize your body for long-term wellbeing through simple diet and lifestyle strategies — and, if you choose, cutting-edge therapies.
Learn why some areas of the world produce so many more centenarians, how adversity and abundance mimetics can kickstart your innate healing and repair mechanisms, which foods and eating patterns result in beneficial gene expression, and what promising advances are now appearing on the horizon to prime your body for longevity.
By the end of this course, you will come away with both a fundamental understanding of the science as well as specific protocols for living healthier for longer… maybe much longer.
Get clear, science-backed information on:
- The root causes of aging
- How to optimize what you eat, how you eat, and when you eat for longevity
- How other lifestyle choices – such as mindfulness, sleep, and community – support positive gene expression
- What kind of “good stress” activates healing and repair
- How to measure your biological age using specific biomarkers
- Advanced therapies, available right now, that optimize human biology
- Technologies on the frontier of extending healthspan and lifespan
About Your Teacher
Mark Hyman, MD is a practicing family physician and internationally recognized leader, speaker, and educator in the field of Functional Medicine. He is the founder and director of The UltraWellness Center, Senior Advisor for the Cleveland Clinic Center for Functional Medicine, and a fourteen-time New York Times best-selling author.
Dr. Hyman is also the founder and chairman of the Food Fix Campaign, dedicated to transforming our food and agriculture system through policy, the host The Doctor’s Farmacy podcast with 125+ million downloads, and a regular medical contributor to shows such as CBS This Morning, Today, Good Morning America, The View, and CNN.
“We have the tools, the knowledge, and the ability to actually access our youthful genes and our youthful biology at any age.”
~ Mark Hyman, MD
What this course covers:
Part 1: Reimagining Aging
Part 2: Addressing the Hallmarks of Aging
Part 3: Supporting Healthy Aging
Part 4: The Frontiers of Healthy Aging
What Commune Students Are Saying About Dr. Hyman
“Excellent course. Very precise, deep and practical. Thank you.”
“AMAZING! I highly recommend this course. Loads of information your personal physician is most likely NOT going to tell you.”
“LOVED it! By the last video, I said to my husband, I wish Dr. Hyman was my doctor!”
Take this course to:
- Access your built-in longevity programming
- Activate your body’s healing and repair mechanisms
- Improve your metabolic health
- Learn protocols that can actually make you age in reverse
- Discover what might lie ahead in the field of longevity science
- Live longer in a state of wellbeing