Watch your 30-minute master class with Sara Gottfried, MD
Women, Food, and Hormones
Keep learning with Dr. Gottfried! Scroll down for 50% off her new course.
V V V
Navigating Perimenopause and Menopause
with Sara Gottfried, MD
Heal your hormones and metabolism, and reclaim your right to vibrant health.
As women, it is difficult to get accurate, actionable information on what is happening to our bodies and hormones from age 35 on. In this course, Dr. Gottfried teaches you her 3-step protocol, which has helped hundreds of women balance their hormones, heal their metabolism, and feel empowered through their late 30s, 40s, and beyond. As you get to know and appreciate your changing body, you will welcome these transformative years as an initiation — a time to embrace with purpose and confidence.
Take This Course To:
- Discover what starts happening in the female brain between ages 35-40
- Meet the cast of characters that are your changing hormones
- Learn how to cluster your symptoms and identify your root causes
- Eat and exercise for hormonal balance
- Understand how menopause impacts sleep, stress, and weight gain
- Proactively address changes in your mood and sex drive
- Banish brain fog and set yourself up for long term metabolic health
- Appreciate your changing body and welcome these transformative years
In This Course, You Will Learn:
- Why menopause isn’t a cliff you fall off, but a longterm process to manage
- How this transition can actually be an upgrade — not something to dread
- Ways to tend to your key hormone team: estrogen, cortisol and your thyroid
- Dr. Gottfried’s diet and lifestyle protocol for optimal health during menopause
- How taking care of your gut helps balance your hormones
- Basic testing you can ask your doctor about — and how to personalize it
- Which nutrients (and supplements) will best support you through menopause
- What the research says about hormone therapies
About Your Teacher
Dr. Sara Gottfried, MD is a Harvard-educated, board-certified gynecologist and physician-scientist. She is a global keynote speaker who practices evidence-based integrative, precision, and functional medicine. Dr. Gottfried has spent her career demystifying hormones and helping patients improve their health more broadly with personalized medicine. Her four New York Times bestselling books include The Hormone Cure, The Hormone Reset Diet, Younger, and Women, Food, and Hormones. She is also a wife, mother, labradoodle caretaker, and an advocate for nutrient-rich, non-boring salads. You can follow her on instagram at @saragottfriedmd.
Part 1: Healthy Hormones, Happy Life
Part 2: The Wisdom of Prevention
Part 3: The Gottfried Protocol
Part 4: Empowered to Live Well
TAKE THIS COURSE
This course gives you the simple yet highly effective tools to address common perimenopause and menopause symptoms, including stubborn weight gain, so you can become metabolically fit in middle age and beyond, step into your power, and live these transformative years with wisdom, grace, and confidence.