Many women don’t realize the greater fatigue and weight gain they experience after age 35 is often due to a metabolic crisis.
In fact, at age 40, 80% of women are experiencing this crisis in how their body uses food for energy. That’s 4 in every 5 women!
Wondering if you’re experiencing a metabolic crisis?
You might be if you have…
- Recurring brain fog or slower cognition
- Unexplained and unwanted weight gain
- Increased belly fat, no matter your diet
- Lethargy after you eat, especially after eating carbs
- Feeling hungover the next day after just one glass of wine
- Consistent low-grade stress or the inability to relax
- Regular cravings for sweets, cheese, bread or comfort food
- Trouble sleeping throughout the night
If you answered yes to three of the above, you may have a hormone imbalance affecting your weight and metabolism.
Metabolic dysfunction is reversible.
In this free 30-minute master class, Dr. Sara Gottfried provides simple, science-backed protocols that help women heal their bodies and break free of the common-yet-frustrating symptoms of perimenopause and menopause.
About Your Teacher
Sara Gottfried, MD is a Harvard-educated, board-certified gynecologist and physician-scientist who has spent her career demystifying hormones and helping patients improve their health.
Dr. Gottfried’s New York Times bestselling books include The Hormone Cure and The Hormone Reset Diet as well as Younger and Women, Food, and Hormones. She is also a wife, mother, labradoodle caretaker, and an advocate for nutrient-rich, non-boring salads.
Navigate perimenopause and menopause with the support you need.
Discover how the Gottfried Protocol can help you get your hormones back on track and lose weight, regardless of whether you are an omnivore, pescatarian, vegetarian or vegan.