A Return to Wholeness
with Dr. Gabor Maté
Learn how to heal trauma with compassion.
Take your power back.
In this workshop, physician and trauma expert Dr. Gabor Maté untangles common myths about what makes us sick, connects the dots between psychological pain and the warped values of our culture, and offers a compassionate guide for health and healing.
Learn how to:
- Recognize where you are wounded
- Heal, transform, and find peace from past pain
- Free yourself from addictive patterns and behaviors
- Get to the root causes of chronic illness
- Set more intentional boundaries
- Be authentically you — even in a sick society
About Your Teacher
Dr. Gabor Maté is a renowned addiction expert and physician who guides people toward healing using compassionate inquiry. With a background in family medicine and palliative care with a special interest in early childhood development, Dr. Maté offers a unique perspective on the relationship between trauma and health.
He is the bestselling author of five books published in thirty languages, including the award-winning In the Realm of Hungry Ghosts: Close Encounters with Addiction and The Myth of Normal: Trauma, Illness and Healing in a Toxic Culture.