Help for a Hurting Heart with David Kessler guides you through the grieving process in a way that leaves you feeling at peace and free to create a life of meaning after your loss. While you can grieve more than the loss of a loved one (breakup, job loss, ending a friendship, betrayal, and also anticipating loss while caring for a sick loved one), it’s important to learn how to honor and attend to your grief in a way that heals what hurts while letting go of guilt, anger, and what-if’s. David is one of the world’s leading experts on grief and loss and has created this 10-day course to offer you solace and a path toward remembering with more love than pain. You can live a happy and fulfilled life, even after life’s most painful experiences.
GET LIFETIME ACCESS TO:
- 10 days of lessons, totalling more than of 5 hours of one-on-one teaching time with renowned grief expert David Kessler.
- An introduction to Grief Yoga + 3 healing movement sessions with Paul Denniston.
- 3 bonus videos, including a guided visualization where you ask death a question, advice for finding love after a divorce or breakup, and thoughts on moving through the grief during the COVID pandemic.
- The course workbook, including journaling questions and clarity statements.
- Mobile app access, including offline viewing, easy listening on-the-go, and screencasting to TVs.
7-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with a course, please email [email protected] within 7 days of purchase and we will issue a refund.