Creating a wonderful life is possible when you know how to contribute your gifts to the world.
The Power of Showing Up is a 10-day course that encourages and guides you to dig deep into who you’re called to be, so you can strengthen your relationship to yourself and those around you with authenticity, courage, and clear purpose.
Through personal stories and touching insights, Shelly Tygielski helps you understand that the most fulfilling thing you could ever do in life is learn how to show up.
The premise of this course is simple: When one of us heals, we all heal. The successful inner journey of the ME calls us to work toward a collective healing of the WE. By taking this program you’ll get to know yourself on a more personal level while learning how to best show up for yourself and others in all areas of your life.
Because WE need one another. That is the core of what makes US human.
In this course, you’ll discover + learn:
- A clear road map for consistent self-care
- How to have stronger, more loving, and fulfilling relationships while also taking care of yourself and your own needs
- How to embody your core values every single day, connecting your inner work to the outer world
- The importance of creating communities of care (and how to nurture them)
- How to help others feel more seen, valued, and appreciated
- The kindest ways to take action when others are in crisis and need support
Meet Your Teacher
Shelly Tygielski is a self-care activist, author, trauma-informed meditation teacher, and the founder of Pandemic for Love, a grassroots, volunteer-led mutual aid community she started in 2020 to help connect people in need with those able to give. She is the author of the forthcoming book, Sit Down to Rise Up: How Radical Self-Care Can Change the World. As she used self-help practices to heal from chronic health issues and a messy divorce, she had an epiphany: finding true health and peace is not a solo endeavor but one that lives in connection with others.
“ALL of the lessons in this course are born from intimately personal experiences that I share with you, including my missteps. I’m excited to provide LIVING PROOF to people that the most important thing we can ever do is show up. Many small, consistent, and incremental acts of kindness can have a huge impact.”